• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Help!

chinopasia

Greenlighter
I'm trying to loose my extra weight before thanksgiving! Any suggestions that wouldn't require drugs?

Drink plenty of water and watch your caloric intake and how much you burn. I'm sorry there isn't a magic answer. Good luck :D.

There are things that kill an overactive appetite: grapefruit, chocolate (dark), and 5HTP supplements.

chicken and tuna are very healthy lean meats. low calorie snacks during the day to keep your metabolism up and your hungry down. i like a handful of almonds as a mid morning snack. don't skip meals, eat healthy and exercise. walking for 30 mins never hurt anyone that I know

To give you an accurate answer, or at least a more helpful one we'd need to know some specs. What is your BMI? What do your current eating/exercise habits consist of ? DO you exercise? What are your weaknesses? Obviously the underlying cause of excess weight is imbalance of incoming calories and those that you burn while exercising. I eat about 5 small meals a day. I'm never 'really' hungry. I drink a ton of water, and workout at least an hour day (sometimes 5 days a week)-a person has got to rest.

3 weeks is a ridiculous time frame to expect to be at some goal weight and stay there.
Make health conscious changes for a lifetime